Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Monday, June 2, 2008

What you find in Med School.












10 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

I think I'm a mix of the crier (this is a real hard job at times & really gets to me, especialy when we lose a patient in paediatrics), the missing (I'm always off sick!), the 12-year-old (no matter how you say it- balls always makes me giggle!), the sensitive soul (I do have my moments) & the sane one.
Whoa, that's some combination! =)

Crimson Feet said...

that was friggin hilarious!!... :)... i have 5 doctors in my family and my fav quip is that "I am 'sick' of doctors!" ... a sense of humor can cure most of it i guess ;)!!

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

I'm glad you liked it, it is quite funny isn't it? =)
I'll have more soon!

Crimson Feet said...

:)... sure, will come back for more ... see you around!

BIG Omi said...

Hey,
That was hilarious... damn I loved it.. you good at cartoon strips... i think that last strip resembles ya..
tc.
Omi

Arti Honrao said...

Interesting!
It seems I am the sane one here, to quit medical school ...
but not to fold jeans at The Gap.
I am doing something better, if you can call writing as doing something :)



GBU
Arti

Nirmal said...

hey tat was funny...lol

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Hey big omi- can I just say, you look like you're part of a mafia. Those sunglasses make you look class! Kya baat hai bheedu =)
I hope that last one doesn't resemble me...That would make me a flat chested, tiny eyed, skinny armed freak. And looking at myself now, I can guarantee I'm neither of those!

Arti, big up to you if you decided to quit med school & do something you love with your life! Writing seems like your passion, I pray you do well with it :)
I wish I had the guts to quit. Only if I did, my dad would serve my guts for breakfast, so I'm guesing I'll stick this one through! =)

BIG Omi said...

Thanka...

Anyways ur cartoons weren't # dimensional for me to help guessing and matchig Aesthetics... lols..
Good work anyways DOC..

U look awesome .. in both the snap..
I liked the shot on right side of your profile..

Tc - BHEEDU :P.
Omi

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Nirmal, glad it made you smile. Keep smiling!

Omi...thanks again, bheedu =)