Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Sunday, June 15, 2008

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! (A.K.A OH MY GOD!!!)

I'm going to Paris!!!

PARIS PARIS PARIS!!!!!!! YayayayayayaYAYAYAYAYAY....*YAY*

I'm super duper ooper excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and mum leave in a couple of hours...I'm all packed and ready, we're off Monday *early* morning, I'm getting up at 2 am & the flight's at 5. We'll be there pretty early & our hotel is perfect! I'm back in the wee hours of Friday night/Saturday morning, so I've got a whole 5 days to explore the city of my dreams!

I'm ever so slightly bummed (like 0.0001%) that I'm visiting the most romantic city with my mum and not someone else...however I'm (insert every synonym of excited you've come across in your life) & happy that I'm going with mum.

Since my French isn't up to par (it's as good as my Martian) I'm totally relying on mum's natural ability of French to get us through this trip. I can't wait! I need to go sleep or else I shall hyperventilate.

Oh also, I got my ears pierced today!!!!!!!!!!! =) =) *hugewidegrin* I have one piercing on my ear, I've waited 12 years for a second one, and it is GORGEOUS! I'm so delighted! =) Pictures & updates soon...well as soon as next weekend.

Smile & spread love!!

S xoxo

ps: mum made delicious mutter paneer, chole, kadhi chaval, bhaat (like pullav) and other veggi foods for when my friends came over today, I was gonna take pictures & post recipes but I was so excited about gettingmy ears pierced, I totally forgot! Will do some soonly!

5 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a time of life in the city of Paris.

Ravish said...

I could see only in veg delicacies in the last few lies of this post. Did you really relish the food? I doubt it..;)

Cheers!!

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Thank you Sam, Im having the time of my life except im currently using a french keyboard and all the letters are mixed around so i wont be typing much....lol (cant find the exclamation mark on this keyboard either)

ravish i love mums food and am super grateful for it (i would stick my tongue out at you but i cant find any keys on here ughhhh)
ill just have to write more later

Ravish said...

wish you were an engineer so that you can design such a key..:)..btw, i can imagine how your face would look when you stick your tongue out at me..:)

Cheers!!

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

smiles