Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Not all that motivational...

We've all seen these motivational posters, right? They're all over! In schools, hospitals, offices, police stations...my therapist's office. Anyway, I just discovered there's a whole other genre of these out there which as absoflippingutely hilarious!! Enjoy! =)















10 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

satish said...

my favourite is "relax, it will all be over soon."

depends on it actually. sometimes you never want it to end. well, i will never know.

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Awwww, I'm sure you'll find out one day though! =)

I think the dark side one is so cute! The retard one reminds me of myself =) and the sense one always makes me grin like an idiot.

Ravish said...

I liked the 'Flexibilty' most...;)

Cheers!!

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Hahaha! Naughty naughty :)

André said...

Very nice. I particularly liked the surprise buttsex. :)

Un long dimanche de fiançailles? Another Audrey Tautou fan, are you? I quite liked that movie. And when I say "quite liked", I mean "absolutely adored".

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

I really enjoyed that movie :) But I'm not an Audrey Tatou fan, my life just feels like a ridiculously. long. engagement.
It would take me a while to explain that one actually. So nevermind.

humbl devil said...

really funny...

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

That's what I'm here for. Making the world smile, one person at a time :)

Shubhajit said...

Loved the one on 'patience' the most - that was lovely take on revenge being a dish best served cold.Delicious.
I would probably have written the 2nd line on 'motivation' as 'you would have circumnavigated the planet thrice' or perhaps 'you would have deciphered that gods are essentially aliens'.Nonetheless,the first line is yours, so the 2nd line too must remain the way it is.

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

I guess I'm just not as articulate! Sorry!