Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Picture update :)


We were all over Scotland for a bit, we went shopping in Manchester & Liverpool...and finally spent some time in Cheshire Oaks.

My friends are coming over tomorrow & mum's cooking for them, so should be good fun. Right now I'm just exhausted & need to head to bed!

3 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

ajay noronha said...

god! you are jus so beautiful!!

surieal said...

Thnx for yur comments on my page :)... seeing bloggers like u reading my posts inspires me to write once again.. and i will for sure.. just wanna find something worth expressing :)
btw. u have an awesome webpage... so yur done with med school or still pursuing?

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Oh gosh Ajay, you made me blush! Thank you anyway :)
I think I just look nice 'cuz I'm so happy being around someone who loves me & I'm having fun in that moment. I think that when I'm truly happy, I smile & my eyes smile & that's when you see the true beauty in a person, isn't it?

Thank you for your comments Satish! =)

Mr. Surieal- I hope you find your inspiration and start writing loads more. I'm travelling a little bit at the moment, but I will read once I'm back & have more time! Thanks! (About my blogies) And I'm still in med school at the moment, I've got finals next year. I don't think its sunk in yet that I'll be a doctor eventually!!!