Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

ARGH!!

I *finally* found this computer with an English keyboard. I *finally* wrote a super huge post.
Blogger didn't autosave it =(
But anyway, I've had a great day in Paris...you could have read all about it if blogger had actually worked.
I'll just have to leave you with an e-mail my brother sent me, that made me smile. He wrote this in return to one I wrote him from Paris yesterday, his emails always make me smile! =)
mate, that sounds awesome. i'm melting my ass off in bhiwani. its bloody hot. also, i finished with driving lessons today. it took me 5 days. but i'm pro! i'll show you in singapore.
glad your travelling around europe man- about time. and yeah, i want something from scotland. i want you and mom to buy tickets to the belle and sebastian gig on sunday night. or the mogwai gig on monday. now, dont just roll your eyes as it might just interest you to know that mogwai are the pioneers of a musical gener/subculture known quite rightly as post-rock. fine, screw it, roll your eyes. i'm wasting my time. tell mom to call. its bin a lifetime and i miss her like shit.
paris sounds cool- just do one thing, screw the eiffel tower and go to a pub called la chute (french for 'the fall'). its renowned for its live shows (rock shows that is. you pervert).
take care, dont lose your passports this time.
love, hugs and a big sack of dry wheat.

2 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

Vik said...

Wow! the mail is really humorous!

Hope you're enjoying your stay in Paris :)

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

I got back last week...had an awesome time with mum. Missing her quite a bit right now so not in the mood to talk about it, but will blog about it soon- got so many pictures to share with the world! France is beautiful! :)