Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Monday, June 2, 2008

Huge long survery type thing someone sent me to fill out.

What time are you starting this?: 23:10
Name?: S
Nicknames?: That's a whole long list in itself.
Date of birth?: 7th March 1985
Sex?: Female
Height?: 5 foot 6 1/2 inches.
Eye color?: Dark brownie/black
Where were you born?: I have no idea.
Number of candles on your last birthday cake?: (h a p p y b i r t h d a y s * *) 16!
Pets?: Never!
Hair color?: Jet black
Piercings?: Just my ears
Town you live in?: Liverpool
Favorite foods?: I LOVE FOOD! Any food will do, not vegetarian boring stuff though. Indian, mexican, chinese, spainsh, french, italian, pani puri, choclate- I could really go on and on.
Ever been to Africa?: Yeap
Been toilet papering?: What is that? Like have I ever made toilet paper? No.
Love someone so much it made you cry?: Oooooh yes.
Been in a car accident?: Unfortunately, yes. But I'm still here! =)
Croutons or bacon bits?: Bacon bits! More versatile to eat with other foods.
Favorite day of the week?: Thursday, 'cuz I know its just another day to the weekend!! Plus I was born on thursday.
Favorite restaurant?: In Liverpool- Nando's, Bella Italia, Est est est, Quinny's. In Singapore- the dosa place in Little India, Komala Villas :) Sketches, Marche's, my kitchen! :)
Favorite flower?: Roses.
Favorite sport to watch?: Cricket.
Favorite drink?: Tang! It gets me hiiiiiiigh!
Favorite ice cream flavor?: Double mint choclate chip.
Warner Bros. or Disney?: Disney!
Favorite fast food restuarant?: I don't like fast food! I can do a take away kebab sometimes I guess...
Carpet color in your bedroom?: A dark greeny/bluey one.
How many times did you fail your driver's test?: Never.
Whom did you get your last email from?: An e-card from my mum wishing me luck for exams.
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?: CHANEL!!!!!!!
What do you do most often when you are bored?: Dance & then I'm never bored again! :)
Most annoying thing to say to me?: "Oh you're one of those" I'm not one of anything... and "Believe you me..." WTF does that mean??!
Bedtime?: 10:30 during the weeks I'm working, later on off days.
Favorite TV show?: Right now, Gossip girl!!!!!! It's so additive!!!
Last person you went out to dinner with?: Oh wow, I haven't been out to dinner in a WHILE! My dairy reminder says it was on the 17th of May for my housemate's birthday. We went to this really nice Malaysian place. Geez, I've been ill for so long! I really need to get out of the house!
Been out of country?: Yeah...
Believe in magick?: Not really.
Ford or Chevy?: Audi.
What are you listening to right now?: The tv's on + I'm playing a selection of Jack Johnson stuff on my CD player.
Have you ever failed a grade?: Yeah, twice.
Do you have a crush on someone?: Currently no, wish I did though!
Do you have a bf/gf?: Ummm...no? "It's complicated"
If so, what is their name?: D
How long have you been together?: Year & a half.
What are you wearing right now?: Black satin pyjamas.
Would you have sex before marriage?: Erm. Yeah?
Have you ever had a crush on any of your teachers?: Haha! No...
Are you a virgin?: I think these questions are very intrusive...
Do you smoke?: I repeat what I just said.
Do you drink?: I like sangria & tang. I'm not into alcohol. I'll have the occasional glass of wine in company & a glass of bubbly during celebrations.
Are you ghetto?: Hahahahahaha! When I'm in the mood, yeah.
Are you a player?: I couldn't if I tried!!
What are your favorite colors?: Lavender, pink, lavender, silver, lavender, black.
What is your favorite animal?: One that doesn't come anywhere near me.
Do you have any birthmarks?: I have a very promiment mole on my left cheek & a couple of others.
Have you ever gotten your ass kicked?: By my brother yeah!
Who do you talk to most on the phone?: Jess, my mum, Jiteh, Steven, D, my brother, hell I'll talk to anyone if its on the phone!!
Have you ever been slapped?: Yes.
Do you get online a lot?: Yeah, I guess. When I've got time off from school and work.
Are you shy or outgoing?: Outgoing with my friends, shy if I'm meeting new people.
Do you shower?: Regularly? Well, at regular intervals, yes.
Do you hate school?: Some days.
Do you have a social life?: Hahahaha, awww, I'd like to think so!!
How easily do you trust people?: When I'm in love, very easily.
Do you have a secret people would be surprised knowing?: Absolutely.
Would you ever sky dive?: I have before, I'd do it again.
Do you like to dance?: LOVE TO!!!!!!!
Have you ever been out of state?: I don't live in a state.
Do you like to travel?: Absolutely.
Have you ever been expelled from school?: Nope.
Have you ever been suspended from school?: Nope.
Do you want to get out of your hometown?: I don't have a hometown. I'm a nomad.
Are you spoiled?: Only in one facet of my life, when I fly. As in on an airplane.
Are you a brat?: Nah!
Have you ever been dumped?: Yeah...
Have you ever gotten high?: I'm always high on life!
Do you like snapple?: Eugh, no.
Do you drink a lot of water?: Atleast 2 lts a day.
What toothpaste do you use?: The kind that comes in a bottle & can stand up on its own. I don't like toothpaste in tubes.
Do you have a cell phone?: 3 actually.
Do you have a curfew?: Never did, my mom drops me off clubbing in Singapore around 11 pm & my friends & I get back just in time to have breakfast with her!
Who do you look up to?: My mum.
Are you a role model?: Not really.
Have you ever been to Six Flags or Cedar Point?: I don't know where that is.
What name brand do you wear the most?: Currently, Primark.
What kind of jewelry do you wear?: Shiny stuff, lots & lots of bling!!
What do you want pierced?: Tongue, eyebrow & another one on my ear lobe.
Do you like takin pictures?: Absolutely!
Do you like gettin your picture taken?: Hell yeah :)
Do you have a tan?: No & I avoid trying to get one.
Do you get annoyed easily?: Not really. Try living with my brother, it gives you a good tolerance for annoyance.
Have you ever started a rumor?: Not started, but I'm sure I've spiced things up a bit.
Do you have your own phone or phone line?: Yes, three.
Do you have your own pool?: One day!!
Do you prefer boxers or briefs?: I like chilling in boxers. I'm guessing this survey was made for men...?
Do you have any siblings?: One very annoying at times baby brother, who people assume is my boy friend 'cuz he's a foot taller than me although he's almost 6 years younger.
Have you ever been played?: Yes! I was 16 :(
Have you ever played anyone?: Like I said, couldn't if I tried.
Do you get along with your parents?: My mum, yes. My dad, not so much.
How do you vent your anger?: Yell, run & cry.
Have you ever ran away?: I'd like to...where would I go??
Have you ever been fired from a job?: Not yet.
Do you even have a job?: Haha, yes. I'm a bartender/waitress/care assistant.
Do you daydream a lot?: Every second I get.
Do you have a lot of ex's?: No.
Do you run your mouth?: What does that mean??
What do you want a tattoo of?: My name or something pretty...
What do you have a tattoo of?: Kat drew a bum on my hand earlier...
What does your ex bf/gf look like?: Like a doof.
What does your most recent crush look like?: I don't have a crush on anyone...
Whats her/his name?: See previous answer.
Have you ever been bitched out?: Yes.
Are you rude?: Me, nah, never.
What was the last compliment you recieved?: That my sari looked nice this Saturday at Peter & Becky's wedding.
Do you like getting dirty?: At times. Kinda can't help it when I'm playing rugby.
Are you flexiable?: Flexiable, no. Flexible, yes.
What is your heritage?: Mostly Indian.
What is your lucky number?: 7
What does your hair look like right now?: A mess 'cuz I haven't washed it in almost 4 days.
Could you ever be a vegetarian?: Hahahahahahaha!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!
Describe your looks?: Are you kidding?
If you had to completely dye your hair it'd be what color?: Light brown.
Would you ever date someone younger than you?: No, I couldn't.
Would you ever date someone older than you?: Yeah, but not by too many years.
When was the last time you were drunk?: Many many years ago.
How many rings until you answer the phone?: However many it takes me to find it from between my things.
Have you ever been skinny dipping?: Nope, but I want to!
If yes, when was the last time?: Umm...I haven't.
When was the last time you went on a date?: This is sad...many many MANY MAAANY months ago. (I say months to make myself feel better & not say years)
Do you look more like your mother or father?: My dad. Without the mustache though.
Do you cry a lot?: More than average, yeah.
Do you ever cry to get your way?: Once when I was in a bit of a stick situation with the border police...but I try not to make a habit out of it.
What phrase do you use most when on the phone?: "like"
Are you the romantic type?: Very much so.
Have you ever been chased by cops?: Not yet.
What do you like most about your body?: My eyes, my hair...
What do you like least about your body?: My fat bum
When did you have your first crush?: Grade 10. It lasted 2 days.
When was the last time you threw up?: An hour ago.
In the opposite sex, do you prefer blondes or brunettes?: Brunettes.
Do you ever wear shirts do show your belly?: If I wanted to scare someone, yes.
What about cleavage?: Yeah.
Is your best friend a virgin?: No.
Have you ever fucked someone up?: No
Have you ever been fucked up?: A little...
What theme does your room have?: Pink/purple/fairy/floaty/scented candle-ey.
What size show do you wear?: For what?
What is your screen name on AIM?: I don't have aim
How are you feeling right now?: Tired, 'cuz I'm sick. But okay.
When was the last time you were at a party?: A salsa night in early May.
Have you ever given a lapdance?: No.
Have you ever recieved one?: No, but I really want one!
Has there ever been a rumor spread about you?: Yes, it was horrible.
What is one of your bad qualilties?: I let my frustration build up a lot.
What is one of your good qualilties?: I'm very affectionate.
Would you marry for money?: Might do.
What do you drive?: Nothing here, back in Singapore its a Mitsubishi Space Wagon.
Are you more of a mommys or daddys child?: Mummy!!
So?: what?
Well?: yea?
When was the last time you cried in school?: When I fainted a month back.
Would you ever hook up with the same sex?: I'll try everything once.
What kind of music do you like?: Love songs, hip hop.
Would you ever bungee jump?: I have before & I'd do it again.
What is your worst fear?: 2 creepy crawlies.
Would you ever join the army?: I would love to try.
Do you like cows?: No
If you were to die today, what would you do?: Cash my bank account, kiss a woman, eat prawns, have sex, look at photos of my friends, call someone who's gonna tell me they think I'm hot, they love me (& they'd actually mean it), crash a pagani zonda, tell my brother to study hard & fly over to Singapore to die in my mother's arms.
If you had one last word to say to someone before you die, what would it b?: HELP!
Do you like to party?: Very much.
Hearts or broken hearts?: Right now it's a broken heart...
Moons or stars?: The moon.
Coke or pepsi?: Neither, I don't drink fizzy drinks.
Favorite scent?: Hypnotic poison, christian dior.
Favorite band?: Currently, the Ting Tings & Jal.
Would you ever dye your hair red?: Yup.
How many languages can you speak?: 9
What time are you finishing this?: 12:07

10 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

Abhishek Upadhyay said...

Bloody this seems interrogation form of Scotland yard.

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Tell me about it!! :)

satish said...

finished.

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Finished what? Reading all of it, you mean?
I dont get it... =(

satish said...

yupp. reading it. plus i was so exhausted i felt like i was dead. so thats two.

9 languages! so what does your blog name mean? i want that the answer in greek.

Ravish said...

You are courageous and truthful. Courageous because you dared to fill this questionnaire. Truthful because you answered them honestly.

Cheers!!

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Satish, aftos pou pidai pola paloukia ta tu hothi kai ena sto kolo.

Ravish, *tilts her head* how come you always say cheers at the end of everything?

satish said...

that was indeed very greek.

Ravish said...

I believe that every moment has a reason to celebrate. So,

Cheers!!

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Kali mera Satish!
Ne, ne, esti ke etsi...den milao elinika kalo.

~

Indeed Ravish!
*clinks wine glass*
Cheers! =)