Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Where was I when the fastest man in the world was making a new world record?

I was watching him!! Haha! I can't believe that I'm gonna say that he didn't do as well as he could, well, 'cuz he set a new world record! But I'm sure his personal best was better than what he did do!! I mean you could see him looking into the crowds and just cheering (and slowing down a little) even when he was like 10 meters away from the finish line. But he certainly made the mens 100 meter finals at the 2008 olympics something I'll always remember & I'm sure every Jamaican is just so so proud right now! Usain Bolt ran 100 meters in 9.69 seconds, a minute less than I would have certainly taken. He did have a previous record, but check out 'Lighting Bolt' in action as he literally jogs to the finish.

I also saw some Indian women runners, and I have to say the Indians are looking pretty good! By the way, happy Independence Day people! =) T'was yesterday I know, but I figured everyone would be wishing each other so I just decided to do it today. And a happy Rakhi to all my brother's out there and all our desi men in general! Here's me and my brother with the Rakhi I gave him! =) (Oh he might kill me when he sees this pic, but what the hell!)

FYI: Check out http://abhinavbindra.blogspot.com/ and if you like LFC then check out http://theredcauldron.blogspot.com/

0 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky: