Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Saturday, August 23, 2008

My pampered brown ass.

I was really looking forward to flying economy! Honestly I was! When you have a pilot for a dad, that's not something you get to do really often. And 'cuz I booked a Jet Airways ticket last minute I didn't expect the usual red carpet treatment. I mean, SQ's first class is absolute heaven and that's the one aspect in my life where I love to pamper myself! I've travelled mostly in style (and immensely thankful for it Lord!) or in the cockpit itself...But today when I expected nothing from my flight and was getting ready to wear track suit bottoms on the plane dad calls and says, oh by the way the pilot is your cousin's mamu. Whom we know darn well. So I guess I wont be wearing jeans or pyjama's while travelling today! I'll be all dressed up and pampered! Oh I love it! I'm gonna go change and catch my train :)

3 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

Avanti said...

Haha! We all have our snooty days... go ahead and enjoy yourself! Bon voyage!

Unknown said...

Hey nice blog !!
Give me a visit !

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Thanks Avanti, I certainly have! And boy did I get pampered! =)

Hari, thank you for visiting :) I will check your blog out too!