Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Monday, August 11, 2008

I *hate* puzzles!

I know hate is a strong word. But I really hate puzzles...They're so!!! difficult!!! I've gone nuts trying to help my housemate out with one of them. Coco is such a dodo. She's got this 2000 piece puzzle, lord knows where she finds such things. And its a huge puzzle of this palatial garden with a huge building behind it, lots of fountains and statues everywhere. And the sky. Oh.my.god, the sky. I tried sorting out different shades of blue for the sky and within 3 minutes I was ready to yank my hair our of my head! It really doesn't help that the puzzle pieces are soooo tiny!! How does one have the patience to sit through such a thing....geez. I'm getting frustrated just _writing_ about this, you have no idea how frustrating it was trying to actually find pieces that fit! I was just going 'aiyoh rama swamy!!' in my head! (Translation- oh dear lord!)
On the other hand it was pretty funny 'cuz we were saying if a person was actually listening in to our conversation they'd think we'd committed a murder or something. 'Cuz we were trying to put bodies together... I was trying to sort out all the pieces with parts of statues on them and this is something like what stuff sounded like in our kitchen.
Me: Ugh, this is so hard. Hmmm, here's a head. I have a head. I need a torso.
Coco: Here, I found an arm, maybe this will fit.
Me: Naah, thanks anyway. Hey I found another body.
Squid: Body?...Here's a leg...
Me: I don't need a leg, I need a torso. Wait, this other guy, I've got from waist down, the rest is missing. I have another thigh that fit on the other guy. I need a torso! This is so annoying.
Coco: Patience S, I've been sitting here since this morning. It'll take time, okay?
Me: You guys have no life.
Coco & Squid: *offended looks* Excuse me, whateverrrr! Loser.
Me: Will you just help me find a darn torso!!! I'm so confused, I just have all these bodies lying here. Hey look, I found this other chick's hand!! And it fits! Yay, I fit a hand!! =) Now I need to find this guys boob. Torso. Whatever!
Oh, and I need a head.

2 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

Anonymous said...

lol that's funny. i used to really like puzzles as a kid, and yes, the sky is always the hardest part to put together!

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

You know my housemates have actually finished that stupid >.< puzzle, everything except the sky. I'll put pictures up soonly :)