Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Friday, August 8, 2008

Thinking about what lies ahead.

I've got a few decisions to make. I wish I could rewind back into 2002. If anyone invents a time machine I promise I'll sell my soul to use it first. PROMISE! But apart from all that...

I watched the opening ceremony of the Olympics this evening. Just for a little while but it looked awesome! I definately want to be there when it happens in London in 2012. The Indians looked good! I wish them all the best and hope they get to pick up a medal or two. I'm sure we're all proud of them just for getting there, it's such a huge feat...
I also made cheesecake. It was yum! The pictures are from my phone so the quality isn't brilliant, but the cheesecake was! No recipe for now though...Too much going on.
Why don't people actually take part in the poll on the top right of my blog? Dudes, if you make it on this page, then vote!

When I was in Paris, mum and me got some portraits done. We were staying in Montmatre, a very artsy fartsy district of Paris and it was amazing. These people just sketch you within minutes! I like this one the best, we got mine and mum's done on the same canvas and it looked brilliant! I don't even look that good, he made us look so sophisticated! I'm just gonna let the pictures do the talking.

2 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

DaPhillyFoodCritic said...

chzck looks soo good ,8-8 was my bday, it was fun talk to you later


keeping busy in the states

hope all is well with you,

keep on cooking I am preparing a Hawaiian Luau this weekend I post the pics later on

aloha

Pete

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

8-8 was your birthday? thats awesome!! can't wait to see your pics pete!
take care :)
S xoxo