Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm going to In-di-yah!!


(To be sung to "I'm a little teapot...")
I'm a little bonkers, short and stout!
=)

I'm going to Amritsar!!!!!! And I'm super excited! It's 5:47 AM and I still can't sleep, hee hee!! *hugewidegrin* I just booked the tickets, everything is last minute. My dad asked me to book a ticket to Delhi this afternoon, unfortunately I had to pay a cancellation charge when dad changed his mind and got me to book one to Amritsar instead. Anyone know what Jet Airways is like? It'll be my first time! And I'll be going in economy, actually the shittier economy, like the one below the regular economy...and I'm used a slight bit more pampering so this should be interesting! I'm armed and ready with my camera, my shallu-kameezes (as Squid calls them) and I'm not coming back without going to the Golden Temple!!! I'm also going to Faridkot and Patiala and stuff, maybe even Bhiwani...or Bhiwanigardh. I haven't been to Punjab in atleast 6-7 years, maybe even more! I can't remember! *bounce bounce* ~so excited~ lol!! I'm going for serious work stuff, lekin mama's gonna be there and I'll get to shop hence the ridiculous excitement! Can you imagine I wasted all that money on getting waxed and ruining my eyebrows just this weekend?!?!?! Who would have guessed I'd be in India like a week later, I could have just got it done there, but the irony of it all is that there isn't any hair to tweeze or wax right now! Ugh! I know you can't feel my pain, but sympathize regardless!! Anyway, I'm gonna see my mamu ji's and mami ji's, my cousins and all my nieces and nephews- yay yay yay YAY!! =) The only *ugh* thing is that I have to leave my brother here alone & pray he doesn't burn my flat down. But I know Squid's here for him incase he needs anything...but I feel sad 'cuz he's sick! Infact when we went shopping at Tesco's for him today I picked up loads of Coke, crisps, microwavable meals, pizza, ready in seconds burgers...basically whatever he calls happy foods and I felt awful leaving him with junk food although I know he's gonna love it! He's not coming to India 'cuz we got some awesome news today that he too got into the Uni of Liverpool (lemme hear a woot woot!) and he needs to compete some formalities next week. I know he's not gonna leave the room except to meet Squid to 'jam' on the guitar and is probably gonna OD on TV & Fifa, but as an older sister you can't help worrying!
Anyway I'm getting back to London late Thursday night so will be back on Friday to cold cold Liverpool. I might stay over at B's or N's in London, I can't decide who to call between the two. Any guesses on which initial is the guy & which is the girl? ;)

4 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

Anonymous said...

Watch BAH in India and tell me the difference.:)

Cheers!!

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

What's BAH??! I've tried thinking...but I dunno what you mean!! BAH??....Hmmm...now I need to know!! What is it what is it?

Anonymous said...

Bachna Ae Haseenon(BAH).

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Aaah....Hahahaha! You mean about the whistling?? Lol!! U nut!
Dude teach me how to whistle and you'll have me whistling at babes at every corner in the world! ;P