Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sat Shri Akal from Amritsar!

This city is awesome. India is ridiculously cheap. I love it. It being everything here. OMG! Yay! =)

My flight here (incase you're wondering) was brilliant. I had no idea Jet Airways had such cute stewards! They followed me around everywhere carrying my hand luggage for me (and don't I just love it) and this one guy even bandaged my finger. I had the most ridiculous tiny cut, but they were all so...'loving!'...Heehee! I'm looking forward to flying with them tomorrow, back to London I go! I can't wait to see all my friends.

Amritsar has been great, I'll put up pictures from Harmandir Sahib when I get back to Liverpool. I didn't get to the Wagha border, which I want to one day, but I did see the Jallianwallah Bagh which was someplace everyone should visit atleast once. Anyway, my mum flies out tonight so I've gotta run to drop her off!

iloveindiaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

5 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

Anonymous said...

Hi ,

I was reading ur blog posts and found some of them to be very good.. u write well.. Why don't you popularize it more.. ur posts on ur blog ‘Un long dimanche de fiançailles’ took my particular attention as some of them are interesting topics of mine too;

BTW I help out some ex-IIMA guys who with another batch mate run www.rambhai.com where you can post links to your most loved blog-posts. Rambhai was the chaiwala at IIMA and it is a site where users can themselves share links to blog posts etc and other can find and vote on them. The best make it to the homepage!

This way you can reach out to rambhai readers some of whom could become your ardent fans.. who knows.. :)

Cheers,

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

So what are you waiting for?? Go on, post me up!! =)

Anonymous said...

twadda welcome he ji saddi dharti wich.....

Rock on in India!!

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

thank you ji

anu!~ said...

ooo..i love ur blog,its really cute.
somewer,seems like you too..post ur entire life on cyber space(and,your pic addicted too:P)
saving ur url.
m glad u liked india:)