Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Who am I?


"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."- Oscar Wilde
I know it sounds so picture perfect & my brother would give an arm to be here, but staying in the snowy-cold weather is getting seriously annoying to my sinuses. I have major ENT problems that have turned me deaf- but that is never EVER…gonna get in the way of me flying =)
I’m growing older & that freaks me out! The dark freaks me out too. Sometimes. I’m sick of other people dumping their problems on me. Ugh, idiots! My issues are so much more important! =P But apparently I have a soul & am a good listener. Might have something to do with me being a Piscean. Got a typical lavender loving, day-dreaming, emotional love bug on your hands that can chill on a beach or in her pool all day.
My baby brother…makes me smile. Everyone thinks we’re dating. Might have something to do with him being a foot taller than me & looking 5 years older than me, rather than the other way around. Ice cream also makes me smile. But where I absolutely let loose, is on the dance floor. Whether its my hair up & sticking to the rules of ballroom & latin, or its letting my hair down & shaking them hips- DANCING is my way of life & it makes me grin from ear to ear!
I like to- cook-feed-eat, sing along to my guitar alone in my room, paint/sketch/scribble, swim, dance in the rain, laugh, drive, pray, smell flowers, take pictures, sew, traveltraveltravel, read Shakespeare, watch a musical/ballet, cuddle/deliver/sing to babies, interior design & talk on the phone curled up in my bed with hot choclate. (whipped cream please!)
And long as you seriously don’t mention snakes or lizards, (‘cuz you would make me cry if you did!) we could even get along. And God! If you’re reading this- GET IN TOUCH!
Right, going to go watch apprentice now. It's on, on a Tuesday. But only for this week. Lets see what Sir Alan Sugar has up his sleeve...

0 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky: