Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Monday, May 26, 2008

It's been a while...

Oh dear!

I haven't written on here forever! I always do this... I hadn't written in my dairy for like 5 years, and then I found it the other day in a random drawer.

I move countries, carry it with me, but neither do I read it or even remember that it exists! Geez Louise.

Anyway, I'm gonna be better with this stuff now... I shall write often. I have new goals now. More dreams =) And I wanna type 'em all out for me to remember!

One of them includes getting a tummy like this!!

0 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky: