Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...


9 LASTS...:
.
Last dollar spent:: On my flight back to Manchester from Singapore. Spent $60 on some revlon stuff.
.
Last cigar:: Never
.
Last beverage:: Water, 2 hours ago when I needed to take my meds.
.
Last movie:: Into the blue? With Jessica Alba & Paul Walker. It was on TV a couple of days ago. In the cinema, I last saw 21 & what happens in Vegas, both the same evening a couple of weeks ago.
.
Last phone call:: My mummy called :) couple of hours ago.
.
Last song played:: Porque es tan cruel el amor- Ricardo Arjona
.
Last bubble bath:: More than a year ago...I need one now so bad!
.
Last thing you ate:: Salmon with noodles & plain yoghurt.
.
8 HAVE YOU EVERS...
.
Have you ever dated a best friend:: Nope.
.
Have you ever skinny dipped:: No, but I'd like to.
.
Have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it:: Yes, twice.
.
Have you ever lost someone you loved:: No. Well yes, but he didn't die.
.
Have you ever been dumped:: Yeap. Just recently.
.
Have you ever been drunk and threw up:: Not in many years, thank god!
.
Have you ever run away:: No, but I'm so close...again, where would I go?!
.
7 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TO:

1.: Los Angeles
2.: Agra
3.: Sydney
4.: Nairobi
5.: Bangkok
6.: Auckland
7.: Tokyo
.
6 THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY: (in no particular order...)
1.: DHL'd documents.
2.: Had a text argument.
3.: Yoga'd
4.: Studied
5.: Cried
6.: Coughed my lung out. (Almost)
.
5 OF YOUR FAVIES (in no particular order...):
1.: People that can make me laugh.
.
2.: Hugs from people that truly care for me.
.
3.: cooking spicy, tangy, exotic food- with prawns!
.
4.: Bling-bling! Diamonds!!
.
5.: Dancing to my hearts content! =)
.
4 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL [almost] NETHING 2 (no particular order):
1.: Jessica
2.: Suren
3.: My mum
4.: My brother
.
3 THINGS THAT MAKE YOU SMILE:
1.: Romantic, close intimate & fuzzy moments with someone.
.
2.: When I see patients being really strong & positive as they fight through illnesses...I want to smile for them, pray for 'em & hug 'em. Its so encouraging to see such amazing people.
.
3.: Silly things like ice cream, cotton candy, babies, latin music playing, water balloon fights, snow & bright sparkly stuff.
.
2 THINGS U WANNA DO BEFORE U DIE:
1.: Get my pilot's license.
2.: Find someone who loves me back...cares for me...
.
1 THINK YOU CANNOT LIVE W/OUT:
#1 Thing:: Support, love & care of my family & friends.
.
.
.
Or possibly toilet paper...

0 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky: