Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Je suis free! =)


I did it. I reported it! And I didn't even leave fingerprints.

I feel so 'Alias' -esq cool, its so unbelievable. *HUGEwidegrin*

I've controlled my temper and been a good girl. I just want to do the right thing, ofcourse I do.


I just wish I could hit back, yell back or just express how angry this situation makes me. But I'm not being like that... It wont be the right thing to do. I can't believe my consciense is kicking in right now at this moment! Lol...urgh!!! Talk about ironic...


I want sweet revenge, I can almost taste it. I want to act on impulse but I can't believe I'M actually not! I have this opportunity to be shit ass nasty & I can't believe I'm not acting upon this god sent opportunity. But I guess it's not god sent. It's more like the devils work.


I guess I'm not gonna do something to hurt someone because I know exactly how that feels, how much that sucks. So I guess I am a good person on the inside. Right, back to revision. I feel so free! *big smile*

0 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky: