Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Exhausted...

I'm really exhausted at the moment. Peter & Becky's wedding was today...and it was such a beautiful ceremony! I was really nervous about how Becky would look (I did her make up) but she looked uber glam & it all turned out fantastic!! Her dress was gorgeous & she has this amazing hour glass-esqe shape. And I still can't believe Peter wore a kilt! Hahahaha! Anyway, I was up at 7 am this morning to head to hers, and I only had 4 hours sleep & after an obviously long day, I'm exhausted. Terribly exhausted! There's so much I want to put down in words about today though but I haven't the energy so I'm gonna leave you with a video that is so typically 'me'. Haha, always makes me laugh! My brother says it almost looks like I planned it, but erm, trust me, I'm just naturally clumsy! Lol =)

Enjoy & I'll put some pictures up from the wedding soon. Good night!

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not alter, when it alteration finds...

0 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky: