Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Monday, July 28, 2008

My mosaic


1. Mallorca 2007 -- Waiting for summer to come, 2. Stir-Fried Salted Tiger Prawn, 3. Giant Moth!, 4. Sugar plum dining room, 5. anjelina jolie, 6. Sangria, 7. Paris, l'amour..., 8. Untitled, 9. Surfer Girl, 10. IMG_8118, 11. a glorious day ~, 12. So Glad We Get Along!

2 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

Anonymous said...

who tagged you eh?

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

hey atleast i did it!!! altho must admit, i quite like mine :)