Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

J is for Ashley *


One of my closest friends. My best friend. My only girl friend. She's like my other half and I would totally go gay for her. She's so hot! My bonito...forever! =)

Jess is a total whacko & an ardent christian. She introduced me to her way of life & has brought a lot of peace and calm in my life over the last- almost a decade!

I can never tell her whats on my mind, 'cuz she never shuts up, but somehow she's always there to listen. I'm always worrying about her because her mind never sits still and she's always complicating some part of her life that if she left alone would work itself out. Since high school she's had no clue has to what she wants to do with herself yet she bust her hiney & topped our year & is starting her ideal job the day after. Yeap, she's a total geek. She might be tiny but she's terribly violent & I'm gonna be her maid of honor some day. *smiles proudly* She's my own personal dragonette. And I love this picture I've taken of her.

Bonito, I just want you to know when it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

I love you!

0 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky: