Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix *


Did you know Napoleon was a triskaidekaphobe? I think I used to be too...

But after a week long of being sick and stuck in bed (and not being able to check out the new HP movie on opening night) absolutely NOTHING, including it being Friday the 13th, could stop me from heading out to the cinema's last night with the family and watching the much awaited Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. *grins*

Managed to book tickets online in advance (using my new new shiny VISA *yay*) and got tickets 6 rows from the front on the biggest digital screen in Singapore. Boy was I excited! Driving there coudn't have taken longer, the traffic on Orchard Road is ballistically mental...kept arguing with my brother about miniscule details concerning Harry, Hermione & Ron's lives, but finally made it in one piece.

Firstly, screen 1 of LIDO is fantastic! The resolution was amazing and the seats turned out to be quite comfortably placed. My mum couldn't be bothered following the movie after an hour in, but OH...maigod the movie was fandumbledoretastic! Maybe I'm easily entertained, and the drive back I argued with my brother while swiftly changing lanes on the ECP about how much was cut out from the book (hey its 'based on' the book- it isn't THE book) but I slept peacefully knowing my $9.50 SGD was well spent + to assure any triskaidekaphobes out there...my Friday the 13th went pretty well.

=)
A day without laughter, is a day wasted- EE Cummings.

0 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky: