Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Migraines *


migraine /mi·graine/ (mi´gran) a symptom complex of periodic headaches, usually temporal and unilateral, often with irritability, nausea, vomiting, constipation or diarrhea, and photophobia, preceded by constriction of the cranial arteries, often with resultant prodromal sensory, especially ocular, symptoms (aura), and commencing with the vasodilation that follows.

Basically...it rips my head into two, leaves me seeing double and generally breathless...and everyone whines about how migraines are non existant rubbish made up by neurologists to take a day off from their supposed hectic lives.

Any rational society will either kill me or put me to some use- Thomas Harris

0 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky: