Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Bailarina *


I remember the evening I went to see Swan Lake on Ice *smiles*


Ballet is utterly and totally hot. Anyone reading this thinking ballet puts them to sleep can choke on my brothers left nut.


Can you stand on a one foot, right on the tip of your toes supported by nothing more than a mixture of canvas, burlap, paper and glue in a satin slash canvas shoe? Sigh…I do this often…I rhyme as I speak. Anyhoo, I thought not. Well unless the person reading this is a ballet dancer trained in pointe.


As a little girl I’ve always had (what some would argue as childish) fantasies. I would day dream that I was a princess, living in la-la land, off with other angel or faerie like creatures that were my friends. I don’t believe this to be childish… Merely just an escape from this rat-race of what today is our life.


Ballet has that ethereal quality that provides such an escape. Every delicate move I make makes me feel free and for a moment I fail to remember all the other things that are going on at this moment that make me cry sometimes. Man I love to dance. Dancing is one of the few things that gives my heart the warm fuzzies. If you’re gonna label me, label me an artiste. I’ve always wanted a tattoo & I think I want something related with dancing. I’m still to chicken to get one ‘cuz my father would totally kill me if I did. Meh, that’s a whole different story.


But yeah…Baile con la pasión.


Laugh as much as you breath and love as long as you live.

0 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky: