Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

livin la vida loca *


A friend of mine once dedicated this Ricky Martin song to me...back in 1998 I think. And one particular line sticks out in my head only 'cuz wrote it in my slam book...

"Her lips are devil red and her skin's the color mocha..." & that still makes me smile. =)
There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.

0 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky: