Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hula Hoop

I want a hula hoop. I was to spin it forever around me. I was a secret portal from another world to open up while I do so and I want to vanish completely forever into it.
Everything's been so weird lately. I thought me and D hated each other and couldn't stand each other anymore. I had completely given up...till I got the sweetest phone call last night that the snowfall in London reminded him of me. People change so randomly. I had complete faith on Mick. My dad said some things which should have made me wanna change my opinion but I didn't. Suddenly I find out not everything is the way it used to be. I've always treated my brother like an adult and he's respected that. Maybe its about time I treated him like an 18 year old for a change 'cuz I've just realized he's the most irresponsible jerk of a brother and I have to clean up after him. I don't know how I'm gonna cover up for him and face my dad. I'm trying to call my mum but she's in India 'property ke silsile mein' and I can't get to get at 6am IST. She's the one person I can generally talk to...will she be disappointed in her kids if I tell her the truth? Being an adult is hard man...Having the flu is hard too! I missed my flu jab appointment with the nurse this morning 'cuz I had to cook and clean for my brother. Why the heck don't guys learn how to cook? What is up with that? It's not like thats something only women do!! Geez, how much money are you gonna spend on 'instant' food...just learn how to freaking make pasta, a sandwich, two minute noodles!!!
I need to pack up all my shit too...How am I gonna do all this?!?! There's so much shit to sort out. I need to go to Sid's to get it done but I don't know why it's weird between us now. Is it because I wanted to leave and I actually made an active decision about my life? Everyone's judging me about moving. I know it. I felt the stares in the mandir yesterday. I knew all of them were thinking about it as they wished me Happy Diwali. Whores.
Why is there weed in this world? Why do people waste their money buying and why do people waste their time smoking it?
I'm such a mess right now I don't know where to start from...It's driving me a little insane...I just want to run away...

2 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

Avanti said...

Aww! I can almost feel your pain... We all have our 'why, why, WHY?' days.. where every darn thing seems unreasonable. Your entire life seems futile.. but trust me.. we all bounce back. We're funny, we humans. We cry one minute and laugh the next. Whatever you're going thru... it too shall pass.

Anonymous said...

Somebody is back..;)
For your Information...I can cook. The kind of 'fulkas' I can make would definitely embarrass many on this earth. Although the fulkas have weird shapes, they swell over the gas burner until the steam escapes.
Secondly, only the truth can be defended. So tell the truth. That would help.
I hope, the change would be refreshing.

Cheers!!