Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hanging with my brother...



3 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

BIG Omi said...

toto different pic of urs... nice pics..

U n ur bro looks the same...

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

apparently my brother looks like ranbir kapoor??? ewww!

Avanti said...

yeah! I think the similarity is there... almost evident! ;-) Methinks its the hair and eyes!