Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Monday, September 8, 2008

The hardest thing...ever!

I've moved. Not like moved houses...or phone numbers...but I've moved countries.
This time last week I was on holiday and I had no idea I'd have to make such a huge move! But now I'm here and it still hasn't sunk in. I keep thinking, maybe I'm just on holiday or something but nuh-huh. I'm here for good, atleast for 2-3 years...This is so crazy it's making my head spin out of control.
This week I have had to pack my life down to 3 bags and just go for it. I'm trying to think positively and think of this as a little bit of a fresh start or a change of scene or something...but its pretty weird. I spent all of yesterday furnishing my new place. A years rent here cost me 200 pounds! I used to pay 260 pounds a month in Liverpool! Lol! Life is so ironic...You can plan the whole damn thing out but that's so not what life has planned for you. Darn it... It seriously still hasn't sunk into my head!!! This really is weird...Plus jet lag wants to be my best friend and this is contributing to the spinning head thing...
Anyway, I need to go shopping again so I'm out. I have no idea what I'm doing??!?!!

9 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

--xh-- said...

wow, all the best for the new change
:-)

Nautankey said...

Change!!! Shift!! Move!! I badly want these thigns to happen. Stuck in the same place for years. Lucky you..but can get an idea about the issues when moving around..

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Omi, I've always known I was a gypsy at heart. Chalo, ab confirm kar diya aapne. =)

Mr. xh, sorry I still don't know your name...but thank you! I need all the luck I can get to get me through this...

Nautankey sahab, changing, shifting, moving...it's never that easy...There's so much involved with this crap man... I don't consider myself lucky, atleast not in this aspect. Actually wait, not at all really...
I have no idea what issues you were talking about, but I'd rather not know anything about any issues and be in a totally different continent rather than the one I'm in now!

pRADdy said...

changes are all good, aren't they? its been almost 1.5 years for me without a change in place, wish i could go elsewhere :)

btw your blog looks great, template, posts et-al

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

i had stayed for much much longer in liverpool!!! i liked it there =( sniff!! i didn't want to move!!!!!!!!!!

sniff!!

thank you...

bluesky said...

how was india trip?

wonderful pics those

N said...

Er.. are you on The Darjeeling Limited?

bluesky said...

which country now?

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

I think I am on my own little Darjeeling Ltd and have finally attained Nirvana in the strangest of places Niren! =) It's been weird, but good.
And Blue Sky, I'm not telling just yet...you'll have to guess :)