Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blogs I want to share.

http://baldylocks.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-dos.html
This is a blog of a very brave person undergoing chemotherapy, however the post I've provided a link to made me smile. There's a brilliant picture of a little bride and bridegroom doll on there, do check it out!

Here's an article about the 'Baldy blogger'. This is about an amazing man who was suffering with Leukaemia. Has sadly passed on, but I'll post the link to his blog...do give it a read. He was an amazing inspirational person, and will always be missed. God bless his soul. RIP Adrian Sudbury. http://baldyblog.freshblogs.co.uk/

0 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky: