Dance- no ones watching! Love- you're not hurt! Sing- no ones listening! Live- heaven is on earth!

My Photo
lavender tulips【ツ】
United Kingdom
I'm a complete nutcase & I love it! I've been in a kind of life crisis *shriek* for a little while now, but I believe everything will sort itself =) Visit if you'd like to see recipe's, pictures of food, silly pictures of me and my friends, stories of my travels and general rantings from explosions of my brain cells.
View my complete profile

Monday, September 15, 2008

sigh

so much to say...so much to do...im just so blah right now!!! why is it so darn hot here!! i cant wait for the winter and for it to cool down...today was mum's bday! i dont think anyone's sure as to how old she is...but happy birthday mummy!!!!!!!!!!!

5 is the number of camels in the candyfloss sky:

--xh-- said...

wow.. b'day wishes 2 ur mom from me.. :)

Nautankey said...

Bday wishes to ur mommy and wake up..waiting to read a looong post next on :)

Rakesh said...

saw ur previous post which said u were moving...abhi still on the move or ..done with it..
all the best for a new start :-)

Ravish said...

Long time ago..A girl used to update her blog. One fine day, she took a deep breath and the blog was never updated again..

I call it a short story. What would you like to call it?

Cheeers!!

lavender tulips【ツ】 said...

Haha Ravish, you make it all so dramatic! =P I'm back now, khush? :)
XH, Nautankey- thank you for the wishes for my mummy! =) How sweet!
And...Rakesh...I've moved. I'm back in England at the moment to pick up and pack up the final tid-bits of my old stuff and then I'm gone for good! =) I'm scared!!!!